Monday 6 October 2008

The last days of Austin







Lee & Stephen have now departed and are somewhere between Dallas and St. Louis by now. We had a great last night together shooting pool, eating BBQ and seeing the sights of downtown Austin. They have been awesome company! Topo Gigio! Stephen was made up when I told him Liverpool came from 2-0 down to win 3-2!

The friends of sound party was cool and I picked up some Rarers from other dealers. I was greeted by some of my ATX posse, namely Dirk D, Julie, Chris and Bradley... Me and Gavin rocked up with new recruit Des from Aberdeen who's a lovely man!

I'm off to meet up with Bradders now for a last hang out downtown...

I'll be glad to get back to E17 as I'm bunged up with AC cold and aches all over... but this has been a trip of a lifetime... We go East to West Coast next time... Thanks for watching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

s ya already!